Private Label Lockbox Services
In today’s competitive and regulatory climate, US financial institutions like yours are driven to grow fee-based revenues, protect critical corporate client relationships and expand lockbox capabilities and footprint. The challenge lies in meeting these goals in the face of regulatory requirements on capital, internal competition for scarce IT resources, service delivery costs, and the risk and compliance mandates associated with this important service.
TransCentra’s Private Label Processing Solutions are specifically designed to help you, our bank client, achieve your objectives. We combine the premier capabilities of our wholly-owned and industry-leading Transaction Management System (TMS) platform with the largest outsourced payment processing network in the United States to deliver:
- Wholesale Lockbox
- Automated Wholesale (“Whole-tail”) Lockbox
- Retail Lockbox
- Remote Lockbox
- Industry Specialized Processing for Property Management, Healthcare
- Integrated paper and electronic payment reporting
- Homeowners Association Lockbox Processing
Your corporate clients access the images of all of their payments and all associated documents through your existing Treasury Management portal using your brand, name and logo and can be integrated with your corporate customers’ electronic receipts to deliver a consolidated receivables solution.
For more information, contact Jim Bann at email@example.com.
Private Label Thought Leadership
- Wholesale lockbox, and its impact on bank efficiency ratio improvement, Click Here.
- For Lockbox Product Managers, the way to grow wholesale lockbox volume and revenues, Click Here.
- Future of Lockbox Position Paper, Click Here
- Evolving Lockbox to a Single Platform BAI Banking Strategies Magazine, Click Here
- The (Surprisingly) Bright Future of Lockbox, at Financial Operations Matters magazine, Click Here
- Evolving Lockbox to a Single Platform, BAI Banking Strategies magazine, Click Here
Reprinted courtesy of BAI Banking Strategies Online magazine. For the latest issue, visit www.bankingstrategies.com.