TransCentra’s Integrated Receivables module provides the capability to manage and process electronic as well as paper receivables transactions from multiple channels for Business to Business (B2B) transactions and Business to Consumer (B2C) transactions.
Based on our market-leading remittance platform, Integrated Receivables is designed to automate accounts receivable transaction processing by maximizing the posting of transactions without operator intervention and minimizing ongoing exceptions.
Integrated Receivables enables organizations to apply consistent business rules across payment channels monitoring workflow in real-time, automating exception handling, ensuring regulatory compliance, improving fraud detection, and linking remittance data to payments. The result is significant reduction in processing costs and an increase in the accuracy and timeliness of posting remittance transactions.
- Consolidate incoming payments and remittance details from multiple payment sources (e.g., EDI, email, lockbox, etc.)
- Automate the capture and application of remittance and payment data to optimize straight-through processing
- Optimize matching and posting by applying common business rules across channels
- Accelerate cash flow
- Reduce DSO
- Effective management insight into your cash position
- Improve fraud detection and reporting
- Leverage trend analysis across payment types for better decision making